Join the Schwing team and become a part of an exciting, dynamic workforce. Our products are used world-wide on some of the highest visibility construction projects. Experience the respect our employees earn producing the highest quality products with a customer focus unmatched in the industry.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2 plus years of industry experience preferred, technical experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Basic PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), knowledge of SAP a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate complex activities
- Previous experience in customer support or a call center role preferred
- Prepare and settle warranty claims for all equipment to include truck mounted & stationary pumps, mixer trucks, spare parts and other related equipment as required
- Daily judgment and processing of warranty claims in accordance with SAI Warranty policy
- Correspond with customers to obtain required information
- Assist with recall campaigns as required
- Work with the service and/or parts departments as required to validate warranty claims
- Notify the service manager of repetitive failures
- Work with other departments as required
- Maintain warranty reports in both SAP and Excel
- Other duties as assigned
Concrete Pump Mechanic/Service Technician
- Three years prior experience, preferably on larger construction equipment.
- Understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- CDL driver’s license with current health card.
- Ability to troubleshoot, evaluate, repair and rebuild concrete pumps as needed to complete job.
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical problems and complete repairs.
- Repairing/replacing parts on concrete pump needed to complete rebuilding/repairing.
- Ability to drive units between plants and repair centers as needed.
- Ability to travel to customer locations for onsite repairs on a limited basis.
- Be able to operate, test and document the units to factory specifications.
- Ability to travel on shorter notice on a limited basis, 25% or less.
- Ability to work as a team player with other people.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and electronically.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office) a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- CAD experience
- Experience creating Bill of Materials (BOM), routings and ECO processing
- Experience with design and manufacturing of tools, fixtures and gauges to support prototype and production processes
- Proven process implementation in SPC, Lean and/or Six-Sigma processes
- Strong mechanical aptitude and basic hands-on engineering experience in fabrication/assembly environment
- SAP operating system knowledge
- Provides ongoing review of manufacturing processes to promote a high level of efficiency based on LEAN principles
- Recommends proper utilization and procurement of machinery, tools and equipment
- Performs engineering work such as design of machinery, equipment, jigs and fixtures
- Works directly with shop floor personnel to troubleshoot daily issues and continuous improvement ideas
- Processes ECOs and sets up BOMs/Routings
- Initiates safety and quality improvements
- Assists with cost control programs and standards
- Develops standard work instructions for manufacturing processes
Steel and Fabricated Parts – Senior Buyer/Planner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Materials Management required.
- Certification in Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 3+ years purchasing experience of buying raw materials and fabricated parts in a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Request price & delivery quotations, issue purchase orders & negotiate with vendors as necessary.
- Generate & analyze RFQs for best value to meet customer & Schwing America objectives.
- Review purchase quantities/price breaks for best buy opportunities.
- Manage PO’s for accuracy & delivery date, expedite accordingly.
- Manage material & fabricated parts shipments to achieve the desired on-time & quality performance level of all vendors.
- Review & resolve receiving, inventory issues with operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Regional Sales Manager/Eastern U.S.
To manage customer relationships and solicit sales for the complete line of products throughout all Schwing divisions.
Eastern Territory: Primary focus is in Georgia, Florida, the Carolinas, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, New York, and Virginia.
- 4 year college degree in Sales, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales or service experience in concrete mixer equipment or other construction related business.
- Responsible for managing existing customer relationships and soliciting new business for the complete line of Schwing Stetter truck mixers, batch plants and reclaimers.
- Responsible for driving sales results in the assigned region, meeting market share, revenue and profitability targets.
- Responsible for keeping the Vice President, other Regional Sales Managers, Product Manager and Customer Service Department aware of any issues in the field that require attention.
- Keep Schwing management informed on competitive products, lost sales, and competitive pricing in their assigned territory.
- Provide customer feedback on design and feature improvements.
- Travel requirements based on size of territory – minimum of 60%.
- Participate in local trade associations and trade shows as directed by VP.
- Actively participate in “hands on” demonstrations of Schwing Stetter products.
- Candidate must live in or relocate to an area easily accessible to the primary Territory/Region.
- Must have five (5) years mechanical/main assembly experience.
- Must have good mechanical, electrical and hydraulic background.
- High school graduate.
- Experience in automotive or industrial equipment painting.
- Some experience in body work.
- Review work orders and paint specs to assure an awareness of job requirements.
- Obtain and mix paint ingredients, ensuring that paint is mixed in specific accordance with manufacturer’s specs and is the proper consistency and viscosity.
- Obtain parts or units to be painted using forklift, hand truck, by driving units into the pain booth or sanding areas.
- Clean-prepare-paint concrete related products
- May perform various other duties, including maintaining Paint booth and filters.